Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Agressive sounds: words

- I'm sorry.

-I have to go.

- Please, don't do it.

- No time to apologies.

- I didn't want to spoil it all.

- But you did it...

- I know and I'm so sorry. Can we start again?

- Did they never teach you how this works?

- Actually, this is my first time.

- Shit! I should have known it before!

- Please, don't leave me in this way.

- I don't want to stay here. That's all.

- I supposed this to be different.

- Trust me. Me too.

- It's just that when I met you I thought you were different to the rest.

- Oh, come on! I didn't come here to look for a charming prince.

Xavier was embarrassed. How could he be so stupid? He thought about love such as a new feeling to discover. Meanwhile, Alfred got up from bed. He dressed and left. He had no time for little boys. It was still early and he had the rest of the night ahead...

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if this is the reverse phrase text, and if so what the reverse phrase consists in. Make sure to label what your contribution is meant to be doing.

    That said I enjoyed the reversal involved in having two male characters have a sexual encounter. It was well executed in the twist at the end of your text.

    ReplyDelete