Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Scenery;
A young girl and a boy are sitting at the local McDonald restaurant. The girl is having a happy meal and the boy is having a hamburger and a cola.
Boy; So, now you have me here, what do you want?
Girl: Well, it’s just, I have been thinking. I don’t know whether I want to get rid of it anyway
Boy: What the fuck? Are you some crazy bitch? What are you gonna do? He yells a bit louder: This bitch is gonna ruin my life.
Girl: Shut up. It’s not you going through this. It’s not that easy
Boy: Hell yeah it is. You just go to one of them clinics and get it done. What the hell are you thinking? You wanna have a child with me now? I am not even your boyfriend
Girl: Yeah I know, I just dunno really
Boy: Come on, get yourself together, you don’t want a baby now, alone
Girl: No I guess I don’t. Maybe it was just a stupid thought
Boy: (almost whispering) Crazy ass bitch…

3 comments:

  1. Very bad and rude boy but at least honest and with some common sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the update to today's teen culture can be a little jarring for someone to witness. The rude language and the lack of arguments/persuasive strategies stand out very clearly. But on second reflection the situation in the Hills original was not that different - those two didn't have much coherent verbal interaction either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first the language indicates that there is a class difference between the boy and the girl and then you even this out?

    ReplyDelete