Wednesday, November 4, 2009

writing game 8

First draft before Heine screwed it up :)


That dude Bent, is seriously way too strict. He like totally makes us do way too many assignments. Like when he like said we had to write or rewrite a freaking poem – who the hell does he like think I am? I ain´t like some winy ass writer who like cares about literature and stuff. I´m only here because I get paid to be here and people think I´m like awesome. Like, if he like chose a movie of a television show from like this decade, maybe I would like care enough to pay attention because the stuff he has been teaching is like way outdated and like way to easy for me, ´cause I´m like the smartest person at this school so I like don’t think it’s fair that I have to do all that childish stuff all the other fugly and stupid people like have to do. Like please....


After Heine put is weird little spin on it...

That duel Bent, is seriously way too strict. He like totally makes us do way too many assistants. Like when he said we had to write or rewrite a freaking pog-rom – who the hell does he like think I am? I aint like some winy ass write off´er who like cares about lithography and stuffing. I´m only here because I get paid to be here and Pepper thinks I´m like really awesome. Like, if he like chose a mph or a tell off´er from like this de-camp , maybe I would like care enough to pay attenuated because the stuffing he has been teaching is like way outdated and like way too easy for me ´cause I´m like the smartest persona in school marm so I like don’t think it’s fair I have to do all that childish stuffing all the other fugly and stupid personas like have to do. Like please...

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved this one. I don't know if you meant for it to be funny in any way, but I found it hilarious. The end had me thinking of Mean Girls, and all the 'like' words were well placed all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like, totally, hilarious! But too bad that you don't care about lithography and stuffing...

    ReplyDelete